Verification of Enrollment and Degree
UTSA student enrollment and degree verifications are reported by the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). For students on financial aid, this means that UTSA electronically submits enrollment verification statuses to the NSC several times a semester.
The NSC also provides enrollment and degree verification for non-lending institutions such as healthcare companies and prospective employers.
Students also have the ability to request their own enrollment certificate for a health insurer or other company that requests proof of enrollment. This self-service option is typically available 5-7 business days after the Census date of the Fall or Spring semesters or the first Census Date of the Summer semester. Please see UTSA’s academic calendar to determine the census date.
How to Log into the NSC Website
- Log into ASAP
- Select the Student Services tab
- Select the Student Records link
- Select the National Student Clearinghouse link
- This will take you to the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self Service Site where you may
- Obtain an enrollment certificate
- View enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse
- View student loan deferment notifications
- View proofs of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided