Consortium Agreements allow students to take courses at another school (host school) that are transferable to their degree program at UTSA.
Note: Consortium Agreements will not be accepted until after census date of the host school.
If the deadline for submission falls on a weekend, the deadline will be extended to the following business day.
Please read the following requirements below in order to submit the UTSA Consortium Agreement Form to the One Stop Enrollment Center.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time at UTSA (six credits) in courses approved by their academic advisor
- Hours enrolled at Host school cannot be greater than hours enrolled at UTSA
- Students cannot receive Financial Aid at the host school
- Transcripts from the host school must be submitted to UTSA at the end of the semester
- Students must notify the UTSA Financial Aid and Scholarships office of any dropped courses
- Withdrawing from courses registered for at UTSA or host school will result in the cancelation of all or part of the student’s financial aid
Additional guidelines regarding Consortium Agreements:
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at UTSA
- Satisfactory Academic Progress as specified by UTSA must be maintained
- Forms completed incorrectly will delay the processing of financial aid
- Processing of this form will not begin until after Census Date of the Host school
- Providing false information may result in reduced eligibility, repayment of aid or both
- Requests for additional loan funds based on total enrollment may require you to submit a Loan Change Request Form
- Status of Consortium Agreement can be viewed in ASAP under “Financial Aid Eligibility”