Receiving Your Aid Money

Financial Aid begins disbursing federal, state and institutional aid 10 days prior to the first day of class for the fall and spring terms.

Summer disbursement dates can be found on the Disbursement of Summer Aid webpage. Students must be enrolled for the required number of hours as budgeted before aid will be disbursed. You must accept your financial aid offer through ASAP and have completed any actions required to complete your financial aid file before funds will be disbursed to your student account. This includes ensuring you have no financial aid holds or outstanding requirements. If you estimated your income on your FAFSA, you will be required to update your tax information.

It is vital that you frequently check your preferred email and ASAP* account. Emails are sent to students’ preferred email accounts as indicated on ASAP to inform you of updates and notifications of outstanding requirements. You may also check your financial aid status on ASAP.

*Note: You will be prompted to authenticate yourself through your DUO account when trying to access financial aid information on ASAP. Don’t have a DUO account? Click here to learn how to set it up.

If you are a first-time freshman, please note that final high school transcripts must be received and processed by Admissions in order for financial aid to disburse.

Call & Chat

Call Us

(210) 458-8000

Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.

Chat With Us

Live Chat

Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.

Book An Appointment


Email & Docs

Email US


Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.

Upload A Document

Document Uploader

Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.


One Stop locations are currently closed due to to COVID-19. Reach us via chat or email.

Main Campus

JPL 1.01.04
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249

Downtown Campus

FS 2.400
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207



What is one Stop?

The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!