Cost of Attendance Adjustments
At times, students may have additional expenses outside of what the cost of attendance covers.
- Child Care Expenses
- Elementary & Secondary Education for Dependents
- Additional Course Costs/Thesis & Dissertation Expenses
- Unusual Medical/Dental/Optical Expenses
- Extended Family Support
- Unusual Debts (non-discretionary)
- Transportation (repairs or round-trip mileage expense that exceed 150 miles traveled per week) – does not include regular car payments, maintenance or insurance
Typically we begin to process Loss of Income forms in May for the next aid year. Processing time will take several weeks. You will be sent a notification of the result to your UTSA email address.