Return of Title IV Aid for 2nd 4-week (L) Term

Our records indicate that you have withdrawn from classes. Federal regulations require that financial aid recipients who withdraw from all courses or stop attending classes may not be eligible to keep all financial aid given to them for the term. The regulations state that each part of term for summer is considered its own semester for Return of Title IV purposes. Consequently, students must return the unearned percentage of aid for each part of term.

Since you withdrew from the second four-week term, we must process a return of your aid. However, federal regulations allow us to postpone the return of aid if you plan to remain enrolled in other classes this summer. If you are enrolled in another part of term for summer, then complete and submit this Summer Return of Title IV Aid form no later than 10 days from the date of withdrawing or dropping the class(es) from the 2nd 4 week (L) term. For more information, visit our website.

You can submit the Summer Return of Title IV Aid form through our Financial Aid Document Uploader

For data security purposes, documents submitted by email or fax cannot be accepted.

If you have questions, please visit our Financial Aid Document Uploader FAQ or contact One Stop at 210-458-8000 or email

Call & Chat

Call Us

(210) 458-8000

Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.

Chat With Us

Live Chat

Chat availability may be limited during peak times.

Book An Appointment


Email & Docs

Email US


Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.

Upload A Document

Document Uploader

Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.



Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)

Main Campus

JPL 110
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249

Downtown Campus

FS 2.400
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207


What is one Stop?

The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!