Selective Service Registration Hold

The Selective Service System could not confirm that you have registered for Selective Service. Males between the ages of 18-25 are required to register. You will not be eligible for aid if we cannot determine if you are registered for Selective Service. If you registered, you can print a copy of your registration at and submit it to our office.

If you are over the age of 25 and did not register, you may qualify for a waiver and exemption. For more information visit the Selective Service System at and submit any additional documentation that is required.

If you are female or were born before 1960, registration is not required. If this pertains to you please contact our office so that we can waive this requirement.

Documents can be submitted one of the following ways:

  • Financial Aid Document Uploader
  • U.S. mail to the following mailing address:University of Texas at San Antonio
    Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
    One UTSA Circle
    San Antonio, TX 78249
  • In person or through the drop box outside One Stop Enrollment Center at either the Main or Downtown Campus.

For data security purposes, documents submitted by email or fax cannot be accepted.

If you have questions, please visit our Financial Aid Document Uploader FAQ or contact One Stop at 210-458-8000 or email

Call & Chat

Call Us

(210) 458-8000

Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.

Chat With Us

Live Chat

Chat availability may be limited during peak times.

Book An Appointment


Email & Docs

Email US


Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.

Upload A Document

Document Uploader

Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.



Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)

Main Campus

JPL 110
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249

Downtown Campus

FS 2.400
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207


What is one Stop?

The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!