UNLEASHING THE POWER OF PEOPLE ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Number of awards and amounts vary
- Must enroll full time. An exception may be made on a case-case basis when the student is not required to take 12 hours to graduate, provided the student is enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid
- The scholarship will be provided to both undergraduate and graduate students and actively pursuing a degree at The University of Texas at San Antonio, or its successor.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are dependents of employees of NatureSweet.
- Application requirement: General Scholarship application and if applicable, submit letter on NatureSweet Limited letter head verifying your relationship to the employee of the company. Letter must be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Aid at the time you submit your application on ASAP. Please write your name and ID on documents you turn in.
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!