THE TOMÁS RIVERA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Award: Two awards of $500 a year ($250 per semester)
- Must enroll full time
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 semester hours of college coursework
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Must be from San Antonio or South Texas
- Must be a first-generation college student and be fluent in a language other than English. The term “first-generation college student” means (A) An individual both of whose parents did not complete a baccalaureate degree; or (B) In the case of any individual who regularly resided with and received support from only one parent, an individual whose only such parent did not complete a baccalaureate degree.
- Must demonstrate severe financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Application requirements: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!