THE SAN ANTONIO OAK HILLS ROTARY CLUB ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Award: $1,000 a year ($500 per semester); number of awards varies
- Must be a Bexar County resident and a graduate of a local high school
- Must enroll full time
- Must have completed 30 semester hours of college credit
- Must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Application requirements: General Scholarship application and write a 300-500 word essay addressing your participation, service and leadership within the community
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!