THE JOHN MILLER, DOUGLAS MILLER, AND LOUIS AND VIVIAN VANCE ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Award: Two awards of $500 a year ($250 per semester)
- Must enroll full time
- Must be a Bexar County resident
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Incoming first-time freshmen must have graduated in the top 50 percent of their high school class and have a minimum SAT score of 950 or a minimum ACT score of 20
- Preference given to students demonstrating participation and leadership in community and/or extracurricular activities
- Application requirements: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!