THE HENRY ROMO MEMORIAL ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Number of awards and amounts may vary
- Must be Bexar County resident
- Must enroll full time as undergraduate
- Applicants may be first-time incoming freshmen, transfer and current students. First-time freshmen must demonstrate a readiness for the rigors of higher education as determined by entrance test scores, high school rank and grade point average
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Preference will be given to applicants who are the first generation in their family to attend a college or university. The term “first-generation college student” means (A) An individual both of whose parents did not complete a baccalaureate degree; or (B) In the case of any individual who regularly resided with and received support from only one parent, an individual whose only such parent did not complete a baccalaureate degree.
- Special consideration may be given to graduates of Fox Tech High School
- Application Requirements: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!