SwRI CHILDREN AND DEPENDENTS ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Amount and number of awards vary
- Must be applicant(s) who are dependents of regular employees of SwRI
- Must be high school graduate(s), or transfer student(s) from a 2-year or 4-year college or current UTSA student(s)
- Must enroll full time and be accepted for enrollment in an undergraduate degree program at UTSA
- First time freshmen must have a minimum SAT score of 940 and/or a minimum ACT score of 20
- Current or transfer students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Preference will be given to applicanats who demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Application requirements: General Scholarship application and submit a letter to the Office of Student Financial Aid from SwRI’s Human Resources Department verifying applicant’s relationship to an employee of the company.
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!