SJOERD STEUNEBRINK SCHOLARSHIP
Award: $500 each; number of awards varies
- Must enroll full time as undergraduate or graduate student actively pursuing a degree at UTSA
- Selection will be based on proven academic ability such as SAT/ACT score or cumulative GPA
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Cannot be awarded to law or pre-law students
- Application requirements: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!