SEMBRADORES OF SAN ANTONIO EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- Must enroll full time
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a Bexar County resident
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 semester hours and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be seeking a baccalaureate or graduate degree
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Must be a first-generation and be fluent in a language other than English. The term “first-generation college student” means (A) An individual both of whose parents did not complete a baccalaureate degree; or (B) In the case of any individual who regularly resided with and received support from only one parent, an individual whose only such parent did not complete a baccalaureate degree.
- Must not be a child, grandchild, niece or nephew of a Sembrador
- Application requirements: General Scholarship application and write a 200-word essay titled “Obstacles I Overcame to Attend College”
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!