PARICUTIN CIVIC AND EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Number of awards and amounts vary
- Scholarships shall be provided to entering freshmen who are San Antonio residents and are U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens
- First-time freshmen must show preparedness for the rigors of higher education through entrance test scores, high school grades, and class rank
- Must enroll full time and remain in good academic standing while on this scholarship
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Preference will be given to applicants who are first generation in their family to attend college, and are bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Application Requirements: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!