JOHN G. AND MARIE STELLA KENEDY MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Up to $2,500 a year; number of awards varies
- Must be from South Texas Coastal Bend and the Lower and Middle Rio Grande Valley areas
- Current UTSA and transfer students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- First-time freshmen must have a minimum SAT score of 950 or a minimum ACT score of 21
- Must enroll in at least 6 credit hours each semester while on the scholarship
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Will be required to participate in community service. The type and documentation of such service will be determined by the Inclusion and Community Engagement Center
- Application requirement: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!