INDIAN STUDENT ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
Award: One or more awards; amount varies
- Must enroll full-time as graduate student in the College of Engineering or College of Sciences
- Must have a minimum 3.3 GPA in each semester attended at UTSA
- Open to Texas residents and non-resident students
- Preference given to registered members of the Indian Student Association
- Students who are appointed as a Research Assistant or Teaching Assistant or who are receiving any other competitive scholarship(s) at the time of the award will not be eligible to apply.
- Application requirements: General Scholarship application 500 word essay describing your research goals and why you should receive the Indian Student Association Scholarship; must list participation and/or leadership in community or extracurricular activities
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!