IDA AND MONROE ALBERT ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Number of awards and amounts vary
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Preference given to students transferring to UTSA from one of the campuses of ACCD
- Recipients must be U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens
- Applicants other than those transferring from ACCD will have completed at least 60 credit hours
- Application requirement: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!