EWING HALSELL FOUNDATION ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Equal to the cost of tuition for fall and spring semesters
- Must enroll full time with the intent of pursuing a degree in the sciences, engineering or biotechnology
- Must be from South Texas, with preference given to students residing in rural communities in or south of Bexar County
- Incoming first-time freshmen must have graduated in the top 25 percent of their high school class and have a minimum SAT score of 950 or a minimum ACT score of 18
- Transfer and current UTSA student applicants must have no more than 30 semester hours and have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Application requirement: General Scholarship application
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
8:30am-12pm & 1pm-5pm
Closed from 12-1pm
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!