EL PATRONATO DE LA CULTURA HISPANOAMERICANA SCHOLARSHIP
Award: $1,000 each ($500 per semester); number of awards varies
- Undergraduates must have completed at least 45 semester hours at the time of application with a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better
- Graduates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must enroll full time 12 semester hours; graduates at least 6 hours per semester
- Applicants must major in Spanish, Mexican-American studies or history
- Application requirement: General Scholarship application and write a 500-word maximum essay explaining why you should be selected for the scholarship by addressing your interest in promoting the use of Spanish language and literatures and an understanding of Mexican and Hispanic-American culture
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!