Latest campus and coronavirus information Roadrunner Roadmap

House Bill- Selective Service Hold

We cannot confirm your Selective Service status. Males between the ages of 18-25 are required to register with Selective Service. If you are female or were born before 1960, registration is not required. Please contact us so we can waive this requirement. Otherwise, if you are not registered yet and are between the ages 18 and 25, you must submit proof of your Selective Service Registration.

You can print a copy of your registration or register online on the Selective Service website. Please submit a copy of your registration card or proof of registration with your name and Student ID at the top of the copy to the One Stop Enrollment Center. If you believe you are already registered but cannot find your registration online, please contact the Selective Service System at (888) 655-1825 for further information.

You can submit copy of your Select Service one of the following ways:

  • Financial Aid Document Uploader
  • U.S. mail to the following mailing address:

    University of Texas at San Antonio
    Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
    One UTSA Circle
    San Antonio, TX 78249

  • In person or through the drop box outside One Stop Enrollment Center at either the Main or Downtown Campus.

For data security purposes, documents submitted by email or fax cannot be accepted.

If you have questions, please visit our Financial Aid Document Uploader FAQ or contact One Stop at 210-458-8000 or email


Main Campus

Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri


Downtown Campus

8:30am-12pm & 1pm-5pm
Closed from 12-1pm


Call Us

(210) 458-8000
1-800-669-0919 toll free

Email Us


Visit Us

One Stop locations are currently closed due to to COVID-19. Reach us via chat or email.

Main Campus

JPL 1.01.04
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249

Downtown Campus

FS 2.400
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207


What is one Stop?

The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!