Parent’s 2016 Tax Transcript or Tax Return
Because you were selected for verification, you must submit a copy of your parents’ tax transcript or signed tax return for 2016. Your financial aid cannot pay your student bill until this process is complete. If you did not work in 2016, then please refer to the verification form for further information.
How to Request a Tax Transcript
- Online: Your parents can request a tax transcript by going on www.irs.gov and clicking on the “Get Your Tax Record” button and then the “Get Transcript Online” button
- By phone: Your parents can request a tax transcript by calling 1-800-908-9946 and ask to request a tax transcript
How to Submit the Tax Transcript
Please make sure to write you myUTSA ID at the top of each page prior to submission.
- Mail to One Stop Enrollment Center: 1 UTSA Circle, San Antonio, Texas 78249
- Bring in person to One Stop at Main Campus (JPL 1.01.04 or Downtown FS 1.500)
- Drop it off in our One Stop dropbox at Main Campus (JPL 1.01.04)
If you have questions, contact One Stop at 210-458-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!