Scholarship Consent to Release Financial Aid Information

In order to effectively administer your scholarship and to provide your scholarship donor with information required to confirm your scholarship eligibility and/or amount, we are requesting for you to submit a signed Scholarship Consent to Release Financial Aid Information form. This will allow UTSA to disclose your financial aid records, including all federal, state and institutional aid information, along with personally identifiable information (name, date of birth, etc.) to external scholarship organizations and/or tribal organizations. Failure to submit the signed release may result in a significant delay in receiving your scholarship funds, or prevent our office from confirming your eligibility to receive the scholarship.

Please submit the signed Scholarship Consent to Release Financial Aid Information form to or to the One Stop Enrollment Center.

Once submitted, the signed release will remain effective until you provide UTSA with written notice to withdraw your consent to release financial aid information to external scholarship donors. If you would like to withdraw your consent, please email your request to

If you have questions, please email from your UTSA email address.

Call & Chat

Call Us

(210) 458-8000

Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times, but we do have a call back feature!


Click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this website.

Email & Docs

Email US


Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.

Upload A Document

Document Uploader

Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.



Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)

Main Campus

JPL 110
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249

Downtown Campus

FS 2.400
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207


What is one Stop?

The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!