NATIONAL COUNCIL OF JEWISH WOMEN, SAN ANTONIO SECTION, THE ETHEL WEINER BLOOM ENDOWED STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Award: Number of awards and amounts vary
- Must be a resident of the State of Texas
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Undergraduates and graduates must be enrolled full time and must be actively pursuing a degree
- Must have completed college sophomore year
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the University’s Office of Student Financial Aid
- Application requirement: General Scholarship application
Call & Chat
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.
Chat With Us
Chat availability may be limited during peak times.
Book An Appointment
Email & Docs
Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.
Upload A Document
Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!