FEDERAL MANAGERS ASSOCIATION, KELLY AIR FORCE BASE, SCHOLARSHIP
Award: Two awards of $500 each ($250 per semester)
- Must be a dependent of a current or retired federal manager, federal supervisor or federal professional
- Must be a resident of Bexar, Atascosa, Wilson, Medina, Kendall, Bandera, Comal or Caldwell County
- Must enroll full time
- Must pursue an undergraduate degree in business or a field related to public administration at UTSA
- Incoming first-time freshmen must have graduated in the top 25 percent of their high school class and have an SAT score of at least 900 or an ACT score of at least 20
- Must provide a copy of yours or parent’s military photo ID, or copy of yours or parent’s DD Form 214, OR other appropriate documentation as proof of the category you indicate on the application.
- Application requirements: General Scholarship Application
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
8:30am-12pm & 1pm-5pm
Closed from 12-1pm
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!