ELOISE CRAWFORD LOAN
Award: One $1,000 award for either Fall or Spring semester
- Must be a Senior and actively pursuing a degree at UTSA
- Must have completed their Junior year prior to receipt of loan
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be enrolled on a full time basis (12 hours)
- One time offer
- NO INTEREST, only repayment of amount borrowed
- The repayment period commences 6 months after the date the recipient ceases to be a full time student at UTSA and ends 3 years later
- A signed Promissory Note and Private Education Loan Approval are required before the funds can be disbursed
- Loan will be offered as long as funds are available
- Application: Please complete and submit the Eloise Crawford Loan Interview Application and the Private Education Loan Application Disclosure Form to the Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services Office.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
8:30am-12pm & 1pm-5pm
Closed from 12-1pm
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!