ANN BIGGS/THELMA SALAZAR ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP FOR FIRST-GENERATION IMMIGRANT CHILDREN
Award: Number of awards and amounts vary
- Must be a child of first-generation immigrants to the United States. First-generation immigrant children are those who have at least one parent who immigrated to the United States. Preference will be given to children of immigrants from Mexico or Central America
- Must enroll full time in good academic standing
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Aid
- Applicants may be incoming freshmen, current undergraduates, transfer students, incoming graduate students and current graduate students. Priority will be given to students working on their baccalaureate degree
- Freshmen applicants must show preparedness for university coursework as determined by test scores, high school rank, grades and/or coursework
- Application Requirements: General Scholarship application and either a copy of parent’s certificate of Naturalization, I-94 Arrival-Departure Record, passport, or Alien Registration Receipt Card I-551 to the Office of Student Financial Aid at the time you submit the application on ASAP. Please remember to write your name and ID on documents you turn in.
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!