Scholarship Recipient Requirements
Please submit the following requirements as a completed packet to email@example.com or in person at the One Stop Enrollment Center. We cannot accept any documents received via fax.
- Complete and submit the Scholarship Recipient Biographical Information Form
- Write a thank you letter to the donor of the scholarship. This an important step as it personalizes the scholarship award process, helps reassure our donors that their generous gifts are appreciated.
- Submit an essay that answers the question “What does this scholarship mean to you?” Within the essay you must address:
- Career goals/plans
- Extracurricular activities/honors & leadership positions held in high school and/or college
- Community service activities and/or volunteer activities
- Hobbies and or/special interests
- Submit a headshot photo. The photo should be professional in style and content.
Your biographical form, thank you letter, essay and photo must be completed and submitted to Financial Aid and Scholarships before funds will disburse.
If you have further questions, please contact One Stop Enrollment Center at (210) 458-8000 or toll-free at (800) 669-0919 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
8:30am-12pm & 1pm-5pm
Closed from 12-1pm
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, undergraduate admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!