Parent W2s

You were selected to undergo a process called verification by the Department of Education. The government selects students for verification to ensure that the figures used to fill out the FAFSA match with income information submitted to the IRS for 2016. In order to complete this process, you must submit copies of your parents’ W2s for 2016. If they cannot find copies of their 2016 W2s, you can request a Wage and Income Transcript online at For students receiving financial aid in the fall, the deadline to submit these documents and ensure your aid pays prior to the Fall payment deadline is July 1, 2018. Documents submitted after will still be processed, but it may not be done in time to guarantee aid paying out prior to the tuition deadline.

You can submit copies of your parents’ W2s for 2016 by U.S. mail, in person or through the drop box outside One Stop Enrollment Center at either the Main or Downtown Campus. For data security purposes, documents submitted by email or fax cannot be accepted.

Mailing Address:

  • Via U.S. mail at:
    University of Texas at San Antonio
    Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
    One UTSA Circle
    San Antonio, TX 78249

If you have questions, please contact One Stop at 210-458-8000 or email

Call & Chat

Call Us

(210) 458-8000

Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Call volumes may be higher during peak times.

Chat With Us

Live Chat

Chat availability may be limited during peak times.

Book An Appointment


Email & Docs

Email US


Email turnaround is approx. 3-5 business days.

Upload A Document

Document Uploader

Upload completed PDF forms (or scan them into a PDF) through our Document Uploader tool.



Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)

Main Campus

JPL 110
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249

Downtown Campus

FS 2.400
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207


What is one Stop?

The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!