Parent’s 2016 Tax Transcript or Tax Return
Because you submitted a TASFA application, you must submit a copy of your parents’ tax transcript or signed tax return for 2016. If your parents did not work in 2016, please submit copies of their W2 form(s). Your financial aid cannot pay towards your student bill until this process is complete.
How to Request a Tax Transcript
- Online: Your parents can request a tax transcript by going on www.irs.gov and clicking on the “Get Your Tax Record” button and then the “Get Transcript Online” button
- By phone: Your parents can request a tax transcript by calling 1-800-908-9946 and ask to request a tax transcript
How to Submit the Tax Transcript
- Please make sure to write your myUTSA ID at the top of each page prior to submission.
- Mail to One Stop Enrollment Center: 1 UTSA Circle, San Antonio, Texas 78249
- Bring in person to One Stop at Main Campus (JPL 1.01.04 or Downtown FS 1.500)
- Drop it off in our One Stop dropbox at Main Campus (JPL 1.01.04)
If you have questions, contact One Stop at 210-458-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call & Chat
Email & Docs
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 4:00pm (Main and Downtown Campus)
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78207
What is one Stop?
The One Stop Enrollment Center assists with all questions related to financial aid, admissions and registration. Need help submitting paperwork, want to request a transcript, or verification of enrollment? Our office is here to help!